Here is what you can expect the process to look like, should you choose to hire me to help you sell your home:
- We will have an honest and open conversation about your needs, so that we can craft a plan that will be most likely to get your the results you want, whether it’s a matter of specific price or timeline or any other circumstance.
- I will provide you with a home valuation that is not sugarcoated – honest opinion that is backed up by hard core facts along with pricing strategies.
- We’ll craft a plan of action together, and I’ll take it from there, keeping you informed the way you want me to communicate with you. You will not have to disrupt your life while selling your home. You can be on vacation while your house is selling and our technology will handle everything seamlessly and paperlessly.
- I’ll craft a marketing plan geared specifically towards your home.
- It might make sense to make some improvements to the property, whether minor landscaping touches or staging the home – I’ll make those recommendations and provide you with the resources you’ll need to make your home stand out from the competition.
- I will take high quality high resolution photos of your home, highlighting the very best features, as well as photos of the neighborhood, so that potential buyers can truly picture themselves living there.
- A website dedicated to marketing your home that will be cross marketed on social media, blog posts, and print materials.
- Throughout the process, you’ll receive royal customer service. I will keep you posted through every step of selling your home, so you know what’s going on. I’ll also make any recommendations and adjustments to our marketing plan as needed.
If this suits you, reach out to me at your convenience via phone or text, or if you are simply looking to find out what your property will sell for in today’s market, fill out this brief form and I’ll do my best to provide an honest estimate as quickly as I can.
Thank you for reading,