Here is what you can expect the process to look like, should you choose to hire me to help you find your next home:
- Consultation to determine what you are looking for in a home, a community, a lifestyle. We’ll take as long as you need to draw a complete picture of what would suit you best.
- I will walk you through all available areas and neighborhoods and share all that I’ve learned over the many years of living here with you, so that we can zero in on the places that will suit you the best.
- I will then searching through the MLS and all the other resources I have access to for homes that warrant an in-person visit.
- I will set up showings in the way that’ll cause you the least inconvenience, wherever possible. In the event that you are not able to see the property in person, I’ll gladly walk you through the home virtually, using Skype or FaceTime, or anything else you prefer.
- Once we find a property that you really like, I’ll prepare an offer and negotiate the price and terms according to what’s fair and best represents your interests.
- I will then submit all required paperwork to all parties. I use technology to help with these more tedious aspects of buying real estate, so you’ll never have to worry about having to print, sign, fax or mail anything. Everything you’ll need to look over, sign and even change can be done electronically.
- I will arrange for and attend inspections and appraisals and will keep you posted every step of the way by whatever means you prefer, whether by text or phone or email. Should we need to renegotiate terms or price based on the inspection – I will do so at this stage.
- If you need any recommendations for mortgage brokers, inspectors, appraisers, surveyors, painters, roofers, electricians, attorneys, or just a great Chinese take out or a pizza joint – I’ll gladly provide you with every resource at my disposal.
- In short – I will do everything in my power to make your purchase of a new home a seamless and hopefully, a joyous experience.
What our Buyer Clients say