The kitchen is one of the nastiest places in your Grasslands Lakeland Florida home. But then again, it is also one of the top 2 rooms that buyers focus on when touring your home. So deep cleaning your kitchen is a good way to really make your home look outstanding and inviting. Here are some of the best kitchen cleaning tips you could probably put to use this season:
The smallest appliances are often times the hardest to clean in a Grasslands Luxury Homes for Sale Lakeland Florida.
- Try using pastry brush to get crumbs out of small appliances like the toaster. This will let you clean hard to reach areas which can’t really be wiped.
- Use soap and lots of water to clean your blender. Just fill it up with the mixture, give it a good swirl, and then rinse.
- For coffee makers, you can use the 1 part vinegar and 1 part water concoction. Run it once and then follow it up with water until the smell of the vinegar goes away.
When you look at homes for sale in http://www.LakelandFloridaLiving.com, you can probably almost always notice that sinks are always free from grime and molds.
- If you’ve been using your sink for a long time without deep cleaning, it’s time to use baking soda. Just sprinkle it all over your steel sink and then use a brush or a small toothbrush to bring it back to its shine.
- You may also sprinkle salt and then use lemon to scrub and clean it.
Stoves are important part of your kitchen and it’s where all the magic happens. Sadly, it is easily to neglect it so it can look really unpleasant as time goes by. Then if you are struggling with the cleaning (and who isn’t!) you can hire a professional cleaning company to come in and give you a helping hand and the great thing about these is that they do such an amazing job so your home will have never looked better!
- To clean the electric stove in your home in Grasslands communities in Lakeland FL, just use gentle cleansers after removing the electric coils.
- Burners can be sealed inside plastic bags and have it exposed to ¼ cup of ammonia overnight. Wipe it clean afterwards.
Give your kitchen some much needed attention while you still have time before listing your Lakeland FL Grasslands homes for sale. Buyers would definitely love a thoroughly clean and sparkling kitchen, because admit it or not, that’s exactly how you want it too.
Call me, Petra Norris, at (863) 619-6918 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re looking for a Lakeland Florida real estate agent with superior local knowledge, experience, professionalism, integrity, and personal service to help you sell or buy Lakeland FL Grasslands homes for sale or Sandpiper Golf homes for sale.
Petra Norris, REALTOR®…
Going The Extra Mile For You!