7 Tips on Taking Great Photos That Will Sell Your Lakeland Fl Home Quickly
I tend to answer a lot of questions from prospective buyers and the most frequent question I get asked is, “can you send me more pictures?”. Great photographs can attract potential buyers to your Lakeland Fl home for sale and help sell your home quickly.
You don’t have to be a professional photographer or have an expensive DSLR camera to achieve this. Taking good photos that will sell your Lakeland Fl home is rather simple.
Here are 7 tips on taking great photos of your Lakeland Fl home especially when selling it as a for sale by owner:
1. Take photos after sunset. The best time to take photos outside your Lakeland Fl home for sale is right after sunset when the sky starts to get dark. The worst time to take photos is midday, when the light is too bright, showing any flaws in the home and casting shadows everywhere
2. Look for the best places to take photos of your house before it gets dark. Choose 3 or more areas of your home that looks best just before it gets dark. That way you can take all the shots quickly in one evening and maximize the half light.
3. Turn on all the lights in your Lakeland Fl home for sale. This includes lamps by the bedside and in the lounge room. Turn on all exterior lights as well in the patio, porch, walkway, etc. having the lights on makes your home for sale look warm and inviting. The light also brings out the contours and shape of your house in the evening light.
4. Take photos from different angles. Use wide angle shots and close up shots of the entrance or patio and experiment with them to see which looks best. Make sure you grab the buyer’s attention through your photos.
5. Remove unnecessary items. Be aware of items that might be included in the shot. Remove personal items, trash bins, toys, dog beds, and clutter lying around. Move the cars off the driveway. Make sure there are no distractions in your photos. Avoid having power lines or washing lines in the photo.
6. If your home for sale has a large driveway, take photos from closer to the ground or high up by stepping on a ladder. This will give more focus on your home by reducing the driveway perspective.
7. Placing flowers on the dining table, a bottle of wine and some wine glasses on the outdoor lounge table, or even a dinner setting could make your Lakeland Fl home for sale much more inviting to potential buyers. When you add a sense of scene, your potential buyers will be able to imagine themselves living in your home and will be more attracted to you Lakeland Fl home for sale.
You could use all these professional tricks in getting the best photos of your Lakeland Fl home for sale. If you intend to put the homes on the website, you shouldn’t worry too much about resolution or quality. Some websites actually reject photos with very high resolutions, therefore, a simple digital camera will do the trick.
If you are still not confident or satisfied with your photos, you could hire a professional photographer to take photos of your Lakeland Fl home for sale.
Getting great photos of your Lakeland Fl home for sale is not hard and doesn’t cost much but will go a long way in attracting potential buyers and selling your Lakeland Fl home for sale fast.