Selling Lakeland FL Homes One At A Time
The Lakeland FL real estate market has picked up the past few months and prices I belief have reached or are at near bottom. Homebuyers are more savvy with either paying cash or making a 20% downpayment on a mortgage that gives homebuyers even a better interest rate.
There is also no doubt in my mind that homes are selling in Lakeland FL in a reasonable time and these homes are not bank-owned properties or short sales.
This home was sold in less than 75 days and this is why:
- Great location for buyer who wanted larger lot that provides privacy
- Well maintained home – previous owner took pride in homeownership and repaired/replaced things when needed and wanted.
- Seller was motivated
- Home was priced right
- Home was marketed with visual tour, youtube and online advertisement
- Buyer was well qualified
- All parties involved worked together to allow for a smooth transaction and closing.
- Home was sold in 73 days from listing to closing
- Home was not a short sale