They say that the kitchen is the heart of any home. It’s a place for people to gather round and chat while the savory smell of freshly-made cookies waft around the air. As an important part of the house, most Carillon Lakes community homeowners dream about the perfect luxurious kitchen.
But dream home kitchens don’t come cheap. It takes a lot of work and money to design the kitchen of your dreams. Fortunately, there are ways you can work on building a luxury kitchen while on a budget. Check out these tips below:
- Keep the same structure of the kitchen. Just because you want to redesign your kitchen doesn’t mean you have to restructure the entire space. Keeping the same structure helps you save money by not having to redo electrical work and plumbing. By not moving the location of the appliances and fixtures, you keep the space intact and don’t spend so much on remodeling the entire space.
- Update your appliances. If your kitchen appliances have reached the 15 or 20-year mark, it might be time to toss them out and buy new ones. It’s always best to invest in sturdy appliances that will last you for another decade than wearing down your old ones. Old appliances tend to use even more energy to make it work so by updating, you’re not just making your kitchen look trendy and luxurious but you’re also saving on all those monthly electric bills.
- Use simple lighting. The kitchen of your home in Carillon Lakes community doesn’t need expensive lighting fixtures to make it look chic. What’s important is that it’s well-lit and as much as possible, a lot of natural light can stream through the windows. Illuminate your kitchen area with an inexpensive lamp that compliments your overall design.
- Use granite top overlays. Enjoy an improved aesthetic with granite top overlays. These are ¼” thick slabs of granite that you can use over your current countertops. To give an appearance natural stone, granite top overlays are a mixture of granite composites, stone fragments, and quartz. Apart from helping you save money on the material, using overlays also help you save on the installation fees as no demolition is needed to apply them. You can even do it yourself!
- Repaint your cabinets and shelves. Another way to save on designing your kitchen is by repainting your shelves. Don’t be afraid to add color. You can also reface the cabinet doors instead of taking them out and buying new ones to install. Give your Carillon Lakes community house kitchen a fresh and luxurious look through newly painted storage units.
Designing your dream kitchen doesn’t have to be a costly affair. By knowing what to incorporate and invest in, you can definitely enjoy a chic and hip kitchen in no time at all.
Check out other money-saving tips for your Carillon Lakes community home by visiting http://www.LakelandFloridaLiving.com.
Call me, Petra Norris, at (863) 619-6918 or send me an email at email@example.com if you’re looking for a Lakeland Florida real estate agent with superior local knowledge, experience, professionalism, integrity, and personal service to help you sell or buy Carillon Lakes community homes for sale.
Petra Norris, REALTOR®…
Going The Extra Mile For You!